Original topic:

Reason why I need -MONTHLY SECURITY PATCHES

(Topic created on: 04-07-2022 05:16 AM)
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi All,
Again #Samsung has let us down in terms of monthly security patches. I own a NOTE 20 Ultra 5G which is eligible for monthly security patches but since December, they are not providing on time. Right now, I on Feb patch which is too old for my work profile results BLOCKED.

I spend 100k just Because of their promises for monthly security update. 
They are not listening to any of the users issuues. Do we have to remind them everytime that we need patch to operate the work profile.

I wish, I could've choosen iOS instead of this **bleep**.

This is unacceptable. They have ruined this awesome device through updates and now they abandon the monthly updates delayed for months. 

Now, they are showing their true colors.
Very disappointed. 
Now tell me who will be responsible if I loose any important communication. 
What a pathetic way to treat their customers with harassment as an add-on.

Please look into it and provide it at the earliest.
Thanks

35 Comments
Galaxy Note
Bhai I won't be surprised if they put Note in quarterly security updates early than others.
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
3 saal se phle to nai karenge.. uske baad dekhenge..!! Ase to 1 saal baad sabko hi change kar denge..!!
Ironman3000
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I'm note 20 ultra users and my second phone is A50 in a50 they never miss any security patch i know they give end of month but gives update regular. Samsung only focus on S,A,F series
And Samsung reverse update cycle not following well because s10 series got update and note 20 ultra still not get update or s.patch and midrange smartphone got and (note)flagship phone not get.
A50 is truly legend phone in 2022 for normal use
But Samsung must give update to note 20 ultra update because they did promise to give 3 years os update and 4 years monthly security patch(without Skipping like this. I noticed this thing started from 2022 January)
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Yes, after dec, it feels like they totally abandon this segment. It hurts like 101k knives 😠

And A50 monthly patches are over now!!
Strangeneria
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
These days they are too busy 😅 everyone just asking for update update update 😅 now they are forgetting things😅
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
I am afraid if they forget to release salary 😜
0 Likes