Original topic:

Rattling/ vibratory sound from Note 9 Camera

(Topic created on: 12-26-2018 04:57 PM)
Lauki
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy Note
On zooming in or out while using Camera, a weird rattling noise along with vibration and humming sound occurs from the Note 9 cam lens!

The whole picture gets wavy and blurred. It almost makes the camera unusable. 

It specially occurs on zooming 2x or 5x or 10x and at times while using Live focus. Sometimes the camera works fine, while some odd day it starts rattling back again. Another instance of its occurence is when phone gets heated. I've to either switch it off or let it cool down.

I thought that the One UI would fix this issue, but it now seems to me that this a hardware issue for sure.

I'm sure a few Note 9 members out here would also have spotted this issue and must have visited service center. Please suggest a way to get this solved based on your experience, as its very annoying! Is it cumbersome explaining and convincing service center about the problem? What's the exact solution?

Thanks a lot in advance for your suggestions!
10 Comments
DeltaSagittarii
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note
I have destination and it occurs mostly outdoors in hot climate.
it goes back to normal after restart but I face the same problem I can after a few days.
lohith1
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
variable aperture
0 Likes
princenitvik
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yeah
0 Likes
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
But the photos and videos turn out to be blurry and wavy during its occurence
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thank you for sharing your concern. We apologize for the discomfort caused to you. We would request you to provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
For further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
kaus28
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
facing same issue..have come on a vacation with my phone camera to click pics n now it has totally ruined my trip
0 Likes
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Exactly I had faced similar issues during the trip and now I've my cam module replaced from service center
CSRITESKUMAR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I am facing the same issue after replacement also
0 Likes
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Thankfully the camera is working fine for me, but unfortunately the speaker has turned out bad
0 Likes