Original topic:

Random restart issue (Samsung galaxy note10 lite)

(Topic created on: 08-23-2022 11:36 PM)
nik19-90
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
My phone is restarting randomly for 2-3 times in a day from last 6-8 months😔 
It's very irritating and most of the time I've lost my work due to this. I've reported the issue many times but no solution yet.
Can someone please help me with the solution, thank you! 

All the software and OS is updated to latest version, Android 12
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Please join this campaign to help users get justice who are facing auto restart and display issues:-

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Tech-Talk/Important-Join-the-campaign-to-help-users-who-are-faci...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Not just you, many people are facing the same issue.
mrtapasranjan
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Please take this issue to Samsung India on Twitter.Screenshot_20220823-210208_Twitter_215627_1661268945.jpg
nik19-90
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Did you get any reply from Samsung or issue is resolved?
mrtapasranjan
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
They have asked for my contact details in the reply Tweet.
nik19-90
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
It's been week and I haven't received any update from them :(
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

There are two methods to disable the auto-restart function
Method 1: From the home screen swipe up or down to access the App Screen > Setting > General Management > Reset > Auto Restart > To Turn OFF auto-restart slide the slider toward the left.
Method 2: Go to 'Settings'>>Tap on 'Battery and device care'>> Tap on Three dots>>Tap on 'Automation'>>Disable 'Auto-restart at set times' if enabled

If you are facing this issue after installing any new application then uninstall that application.
Navigate to the Apps screen and tap on Settings>>Tap on Apps>>Tap on the desired app>>Tap on Uninstall>>Tap on OK

Reset settings: From the home screen, click on Settings>>General Management>> click on reset and then reset setting.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
nik19-90
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Followed all the steps, but issue still persists.
0 Likes