Original topic:

Pubg?

(Topic created on: 11-17-2021 12:24 AM)
aslamz
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Can i play pubg in my note20? Because is already over heated and battery drain.any suggestion please.

Any note20 userz rply and comment on this.

2 days before i brought my new note20.
0 Likes
8 Comments
GalaxyTechie
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Note20 is a flagship device so you can play PUBG.
aslamz
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
👌
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Very sad for you. Exynos 990 is a heating factory . You should have gathered extensive information before buying that device.

Always prefer Snapdragon processors in Samsung's devices.

Current FLAGSHIP chipset which is EXYNOS 2100 has improved very much and does not heat up like EXYNOS 990 devices.

Play PUBG in balanced settings and it is better to not run any other apps along with it or in background.

aslamz
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
👍
0 Likes
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Typical EXYNOS complaint. Read this forum and you'll find tons of such complaints
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-can-i-optimise-and-extend-the-battery-life-on-...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
roshankk
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I'm using note 20 ultra and I play pubg must switch on your ACC or Fan other ways you can't play pubg in note 20 ultra becouse over heating issue and display burning
0 Likes
aslamz
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
K
0 Likes