Original topic:

Pre-order Galaxy Note20 | 20 Ultra 5G

(Topic created on: 08-05-2020 06:16 PM)
Yud_Shar
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note

note20 (1).png

The first to merge a pen with a phone, Note put a whole new world in your pocket. As we face a new normal, life demands a new kind of device. This is not a smartphone as you know it. This is a computer suite in your pocket. This is next-level gaming on mobile. This is a pro-grade 8K camera and editing suite.

This is the power phone that forever changes how you work and play.

LEARN MORE 

Pre-Order  

63 Comments
Mpho_Mash
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note

Oh yes! #GalaxyNote10Plus #withGalaxy 

Leeann
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
i ordered the samsung s20 2weeks ago,amd no samsung buds,was told to claim on the app,but no banner to claim and no 1 seems to be able to assist,thinking of cancelling my Telkom contracts and moving it over to Mtn
JamesT007
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi, have you been able to claim the voucher yet?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Dont bother Leeann. I have waiting since May on my buds claim. I changed from Apple to Samsung for the S20 Ultra 5G, but i have only experienced the worst customer service from Samsung in my whole life. Promises and promises and now almost 5 months later still nothing.
0 Likes
AIOM
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
make it cheaper 1000 rand please R37 000 is crazy
Moodleyt
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
why is some stores in South Africa selling the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G for R18 999 and others R24 999?
Moodleyt
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
please can someone provide feedback before I make my purchase
Tymes
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
there are 2 versions 1 is 5G and the other is 4G
0 Likes
Viper1000
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I live my note 8. Old or not it work well 4 me . So stand aside , old school comin through
DJW613
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
Even though we get the slower global version as I reside in RSA, I still pre-ordered the Note 20 Ultra just for the mere fact that I just 'want' it.

Then again even though we're getting the inferior chip we're still getting double the base storage and the earphones and clear case will be included, however I'm also planning on obtaining the galaxy buds live.

So much excitement 💯