Original topic:

Pre-order Galaxy Note20 | 20 Ultra 5G

(Topic created on: 08-23-2020 03:38 PM)
Yud_Shar
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note

note20 (1).png

The first to merge a pen with a phone, Note put a whole new world in your pocket. As we face a new normal, life demands a new kind of device. This is not a smartphone as you know it. This is a computer suite in your pocket. This is next-level gaming on mobile. This is a pro-grade 8K camera and editing suite.

This is the power phone that forever changes how you work and play.

LEARN MORE 

Pre-Order  

63 Comments
Notejunky
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi All.
Excited to have received my Note20 Ultra. Really disappointed Samsung did not bother to include a R100 TPU cover like they do on the midrange phones. Came in the box with my Note10+ last year but not this year. Rather odd when the Phone is valued at R37k??? Then the Samsung store does not even have covers in store 🙄, really??? That's like moving into your house without having a roof to protect you...
Can anyone confirm whether RSA will be receiving all the available covers as the Samsung store were not sure if they will be getting the Clear Protective cases or the Clar Protective standing Case, those cases also not available on the new RSA Samsung online store???
Don't want to use my new device until I have the protection sorted, would have helped though if Samsung supplied the TPU cheapy as a interim solution.
Loving the N20 Ultra though!!!
0 Likes
ronrose399
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi
I still have not received any feedback on my free gift for buying the Note 20 Ultra.
Galaxy Note
and you probably wont. worst customer service ever from a cellphone brand
0 Likes
SeanV
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
just got my new note 20 ultra and loving it too bits
0 Likes