Original topic:

Plz help me how to get alive this Note 4

(Topic created on: 10-09-2017 10:11 PM)
Mark
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Downloading via Odin is not getting successful..!!025f1885-866e-4d0e-8573-f1ab043d7589.jpg
9 Comments
PrabhuK
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Maybe you need to unlock the bootloader first. I guess it's reactivation lock (maybe I'm wrong). Please don't risk if you're not sure. Just give it to the Samsung service centre.
Mark
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Samsung service centre personnel on my locality are a##h $$$$
0 Likes
Trump
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your feedback. Sir, Samsung offers you the best value on the product released. Updates are rolling out by time to time for the devices, However it totally depends on the availability and compatibility of the update with the devices.
0 Likes
Mark
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Sir...I don't know What are u talking about...!!out of subject..!!
0 Likes
Aniket
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
bhai apne pc me smart switch downkoad kro phir emergency software recovery try kro sahi ho jae ga
0 Likes
Mark
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Note 4 doesn't support smart switch...I tried kies..!!but it is taking endless times to connect...!!
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would suggest you to visit nearby Samsung Service Centre so service engineer will examine your device physically And they will provide the proper resolution. Please find service centre details in the link provided http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/
0 Likes
Mark
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Ur service centre personnel on my location 768004 are just useless fellows..!!They don't know anything about high end smartphones...!!They are only playing with guru models ..!!and misbehaving with customers ...!!

I had gone there for this exact case...!!An idiot technician there opened all screws of my handset...!!and said..."it won't get repaired ever".Then he tightened all screws and lost one...!!and finally argued that.."My phone hadn't that screw earlier"..!!

I came back...as I didn't have any option left...!!mf louts. !!
Mark
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
In which city The best Tech team are working for samsung...??Plz tell me the address..

I wl courier my device to them if possible..!!
0 Likes