Original topic:

Play store not working in Note8

(Topic created on: 10-20-2017 01:26 AM)
scof911
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
i have problem in updating the apps or download any new app, it just loading and then error message came "error time out" i have try in both wi-fi and 4G data conections not working. what to do plaese help. 94635657-fd84-4b14-a801-6b2aa2e84f03.jpg
0 Likes
6 Comments
Hamdith
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
do a format for your device
0 Likes
scof911
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
it is new divec my friend why i have to do format 😣
if there is no sloution then i will format it.
0 Likes
Hamdith
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
ok bro the problem is from the store exactly from your address mail linked with store you have to change it my be it work's
Galaxy Note
i have the same problem about the play store... forced closing it always then reopen the play store for it to work and for.me to update 😊
Galaxy Note
I can't seem to find a proper solution to permanently solve it... only by always forcing it to close that I will work again. but after I leave the up...it will stop working again.. so need to stay on the app while updating and don't navigate at all until it finish. I hope android and Samsung address this issue
Galaxy Note
hi bro.. I seem to find a way to make it work permanently now.. go to settings/apps/3 dots (upper right)/special access/optimise/select all apps and then search for Google play store.. turn it off. so it won't be optimised. everything works perfectly now for me. but im hoping that Samsung or android future update will fix the issue😊605d6fb5-ca61-4845-ac5d-d248396d8046.jpg