Original topic:

PUBG on NOTE 20 ULTRA EXYNOS

(Topic created on: 08-28-2020 02:34 PM)
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
I was playing pubg for the first time after i installed,With my setting of Smooth extreme and Display was set to adaptive on Note 20 Ultra.While playing game i faced lot of lag and frame drop.I couldnt understand the issue so I Uninstalled and reinstall again PUBG Mobile..Played again a faced same issue.Now i switch to 60hz display setting and played and it has no such lag and frame drop which im facing with 120Hz ON. Game launcher settings was fine and 48hz limit was off on game launcher. I still think that performance ia little low on note20 Ultra as compared to NOTE10+. Is anyone facing the issue as Im playing PUBG from launch from S9 to note 10 Plus i had experienced Upgrade in performance only when Switching to New device.But this time im really upset.Hope pubg and samsung will optimize NOTE 20 Ultra with updates soon

15 Comments
Rishikanji
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
new model ke sath ye problem hota hai vi..kuch dino bat update se thik ho hayga
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
🤔🤔
couldn't believe it.
my friends has oneplus 8 and he plays it in 90fps..
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
That is Because PUBG partnered with One plus....future many devices will get this
sarfarazahmed
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
i will be in 2 minutes of silence for u bro
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
10 min almost..Cant do anything...Whole ecosystem is of samsung ..pubg will optmized in future update ..posted here to just describe..And there is solution in my post..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

kya hoga re iska jab maine s9 liya tha toh koi problem nahi hua tha 

0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Optimization and Future update will solve..
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Because this phone does not have copper Vapor cooling and will heat up
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
There is a proper blog on this Cooling tech...it is not what you are thinking..go and search.i had read somewhere ..cant remember where
0 Likes