Original topic:

PUBG lag

(Topic created on: 04-18-2021 11:23 PM)
lokeshabinav
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Just bought note20 ultra 5g with 12gb ram and 256gb rom, for INR1,05,000 with excitement i download PUGB and played, and the game lags and no 90fps availabe, then i browsed in youtube and found  that pubg works with 90fps and with no lag in snapdragon version of note20 ultra and snapdragon processor is faster than exynos in note20ultra, what does that mean!!!!  And i relaised that i bought a wrong product. My i phone 11 pubg gaming is better than note20 ultra with 120fps..really disappointing from samsung
18 Comments
samidh1234
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Exynos is a s***. I only buy Samsung phones with Snapdragon processor. The performance with Snapdragon is amazing
AKSM215F
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Exynos has **bleep** underpowered mali GPU. So exynos shucks at gaming than qualcomm ATI made Adreno650 GPU
lokeshabinav
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I made a big mistake
AKSM215F
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
You should have researched well before buying. Trust me
BHEESHMA
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
That's a wrong purchase !

Samsung phones with Snapdragon is always the best . That's a fact that almost everyone know by now . Exynos Isn't that Good at performance or at least not yet .

You should've considered other phones when you were ready to invest this much amount for a phone.

This is so disappointing after Investing and knowing we made wrong decision !.

Btw , I'm using Note 20 Ultra Snapdragon and never face any issue with PUBG , COD , F1 , Real Racing 3 , Asphalt etc....
lokeshabinav
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Its really very disappointing from samsung, such a big price for the phone and not worth of it
BHEESHMA
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note

If gaming is your prior . I'd suggest you go with such devices . They're half the price and worth every penny.....

There are other brand s too that offering better devices at lower prices, yet best specs .

This is so disappointing to see Samsung offering a inefficient device at such luxury price 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

Looks like you cares about moneys you spent with Note20 Ultra 🤣

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

The 2020 flagships were a fail, except Z Flip and Fold. Note10 is better

0 Likes