Original topic:

PUBG Lag issue

(Topic created on: 10-12-2019 08:02 PM)
alijee1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Playing pubg now on a flagship, supposed to be the best experience you will have ever, but on my s10 with exynos chip actually the worst, with high battery consumption, crazily heating and frame drops plus lagging, i've been a loyal customer for Samsung for over 5 years with the note 4, s8+, s9+, s10.
And it's my first bad experience i had ever with my s10 *on heavy duty* only, the phone is great and even the best with everything else, but still on high performance like playing fortnite or pubg on high resolution and high frame rate the phone just disappoint me.
For me it's ok to receive updates really late, but i can't accept the low performance on high duty, I'm not a fanboy who watch a new cover and say wow, we need really hard work on software so please sam work more hard to make your exynos chips work perfect just like your snapdragon chips.
Sorry for being rude but i can't handle losing sam high performance. 

4 Comments
Alfra
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
have you integrated with discord? kinds throttles game performance.
0 Likes
Faso4ol
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
I play both Pubg and Cod and never faced any issues. You might need to check your storage level if it's full that's what causing this issue.

Also, have you tried factory resetting your phone?
0 Likes
EzEr4tin
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
i play cod and pubg also but no issue, i've been using this for almost 8 months., by the way im playing black dessert mobile also, no issue. 😉
0 Likes
ishwor2015
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
he is taking about exynos.
0 Likes