Original topic:

Overheating issue. As a result the battery is drained and charging stops.

(Topic created on: 07-18-2021 11:35 AM)
NitishAgrawal
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I have samsung note 10. I am very much affraid with its overheating problem. I am very much disappointed to invest in flagship series of samsung mobile. What should i have to do to shortout the problem because service center have raised their hands?
3 Comments
SapNAyan
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I'm also a Note10plus user and I'm facing also lots of problems from many days. Now Samsung is continuously dropping its value. Most of the flagship phones of Samsung are having problems right now but till now Samsung has not given any solution. Samsung just says good while selling his expensive phones but later who are you? I have been using Samsung's phone for years, but for some time the service of Samsung has become completely useless. No one answers properly. The only answer you get over and over again is that you will be helped. It is better to use iPhone, you will get better performance and better service.
0 Likes
NitishAgrawal
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes. Absolutely right. Iphone is much better than the samsung
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes