Original topic:

Oreo sucks on Note 8

(Topic created on: 04-09-2018 11:18 PM)
nskindia
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Got the Oreo update today. Now my Note 8 is a mess.
Internet data speed has become super slow. phone lags like a cheap phone. Now, my favourite keyboard, G board is not working properly. And best of all, nothing special to bother with. My advice, don't bother with this update.
0 Likes
8 Comments
Marko1999
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Factory reset the device , trust me all issues will be solved
0 Likes
nskindia
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I cleared the cache but no change. I will try factory reset. did you install Oreo? 🤬
0 Likes
Marko1999
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
yea i had same problems , i had to do factory reset of the device .
0 Likes
nskindia
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
and I am discovering the hassles one by one. All media from WhatsApp got deleted!
Shivasrs
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
even i had the same problem
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thank you for being a part of Samsung community. We apologize for the issue you are facing in the device after the update. Provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
nskindia
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Factory reset fixed the problems? Worst thing is, G board use to work so accurately using swype but now it has become a mess. And with all these hassles, is it worth it? I didn't notice any changes on my phone. If anything, the experience has become worse. Like, previously, I could press and hold on an icon and clear the badge. But now that's not available.
0 Likes
nskindia
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Note 8. After oreo, ezPDF ( a paid app)
stopped working :(

f3776fcc-83ef-4c37-8c50-0cdfb62ebb72.jpg
0 Likes