(Topic created on: 11-18-2021 07:48 PM)
azzam2020
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
How can one ui 4 download in Sri Lanka for note 20 ultra
7 Comments
Galaxy Note
Hi Azzam one Ui 4 is still in beta version for the Note 20 series , and that also has only been released in a few select regions. If it comes here ,I'll surely drop a post about it. So far nothing. But expect the One Ui 4 official release in Jan 2022

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊
azzam2020
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Thanks for ur information...Currently, i use note 20 ultra , buds alive and watch 3 . I'm disappointed with some update by samsung in sri laNka. Specially, galaxy watch. 3 has no update ECG and blood pressure..
Galaxy Note
Unfortunately this is a region issue, not being able to get approval for these features. Honestly i don't know how some regions have it and other don't, i assume the accepted laws are similar in the whole world with some exceptions here and there. Even i use a Note 20 ultra and Buds + and a Galaxy watch

How are the buds live?
Galaxy Note
Have a look at this post. It explains the ECG issue a little bit better

https://www.myhealthyapple.com/no-compatible-watch-found-when-using-ecg-on-samsung-galaxy-watch-fix-...

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊
azzam2020
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Currently, I'm using watch 3 wifi and Bluetooth model. Watch 4 is newly release by samsung..Can i change to watch 4 from watch 3? Any benefit really for my transformation to watch 4 version?
Chanupp
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
only release s21 series
OxygenOxy
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
The update will release to all countries on a specific year and month. Check samsung members Bell for more
0 Likes