Original topic:

One ui 1.0 galaxy note 9

(Topic created on: 11-25-2019 01:36 PM)
thesyedakber
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
How to update One ui 1.0 on galaxy note 9 to 2.0 is there any updates? 

11 Comments
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
hopefully this week buddy
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bro..My intention is not hurt anybody & if you feel so I apologize for that...But Can we leave this topic to Samsung itself, Since we all are giving the time lines to the Members and if it get released on time then it's Fine but what if it got delayed or not released ?? Then members will get Panic & this whole forum will be filled up with these queries only...Like now we People have created One UI 2 Exaggeratedly as if we are the Marketing team of Samsung...So now everybody is asking for One UI 2 Beta or Stable Release time Frame, yes it is their right to ask and they will do it...But is not we created Exaggeratedly this in their Mind..It's just a Major Update with some new features that's it & nothing more than this...And can we leave this on Samsung to decide when for whom...I apologize again if it hurts..thnx..
sensam
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
bro wat mobile you use?
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
@sensam..If you are asking me then it's Note9...
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bro.. Till now no Confirmation from Samsung Yet for S9 n N9 rollout of Beta or Stable Version of One UI 2 for Indian Region..They both are in eligible handset pipeline for the same..But no timeline yet given by Samsung...You, I n we.. all came to know & Notified about these rollout from same source & that is Samsung Members App..So get in touch with Members App...thnx..
Galaxy Note
I agree with Gst26.
0 Likes
ShivaIsMySoul
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
@Gst26.. it's not gonna hurt anyone friend but this Samsung members app is for the purpose of sharing and questioning everything about samsung devices only. Right now one UI 2 is the hot topic here. I don't feel it's over exaggerated. By the way beta program may start by this weekend or next week for Note9 and S9. I'm waiting too.
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thnx. for Commenting, but rather you have to Comment it on my post (Comment) so that I came to know that somebody had responded to my Comment..I am not against these as this forum is made for this only, but we should take care while commenting, Since we are not the signing authority of Samsung ?? Are we?? and it is to be decided by Samsung (I am talking about updates) Not by us, we can request for that, and most of the People are aware about this that N9 n S9 are both eligible for this Update except few...I don't know whether you have checked it or not but I have checked some Improvement & New addition that's it, and it is a part of every Year's Protocol... And my suggestion is not to give this time line, had Samsung called personally any of us that we are rolling this update to N9 n S9 User by this time frame ?? No not at all.. I might be wrong Since, I have not got any call from Samsung regarding this...Bro. no confirmation yet by Samsung and last time also they confirmed but it got delayed for S10 series too, I think you are aware...And it is great that when Samsung is not that much Confident about time frame but we are 🤔 really great....
ShivaIsMySoul
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Friends, as I said earlier I've received Android 10 beta update for my S9 today
0 Likes