(Topic created on: 11-15-2019 04:43 PM)
batking33
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello guys, 

Settings I like a lot....a lot. 
- connections>wifi>3 dots>advance> wifi power saving mode
- love that ring volume is so loud that I can hear it in a loud party. 
- digging new edge notification lighting effects
- night mode changed Into dark mode which..I mean it's not a night mode when we are using it all the time. 
- display>show charging info, it can be turned off. Oleds having burn in issue so it's nice while I am charging my phone my battery status doesn't remain fixed on one spot of the screen.
- display>screen saver. I think it's a cool feature.
- display> visibility enhancements> color lens and animation remove are one of the best feature taken out of developers options 
- lock screen> face widgets & contact info are important
- biometric & security> encrypt or decrypt sd card. Gotta be safe.
- privacy> activity control> love that google put it in settings instead of searching these in browser.
- spen is just amazing, one of kind.
- advance features> side key is amazing, love the ability to customize the volume and power buttons.
- advance features> motions & gesture> love double tap and love swipe to call 
- digital wellbeing> wind down.... it turns phone screen into greyscale, amazing for night use if you just reading or browsing web. 
- device care> small bulb icon next to 3 dots>  about charging and temperature. It says we should charging between 10° to 40°c. Samsung should add more suggestions there.
accessibility> advance settings> direct access. More settings to customize volume button. Love it.

These are the few things I like guys and it's good to appreciate what we like and give constructive criticism on what we don't like. 

12 Comments
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Some of these things are already available on one ui 1.5, and some like you said 'dark mode' name changed are cosmetic changes.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
haha right Samsung one ui 2.0 is just joke and nothing else
Galaxy Note
Bhai..kuch naya ni hai.. except new gestures..1.5 se 2 me to shayad hi kuch naya ho..and after recent updates..jo log android 9 use kar rehe hai S10 series me unko to kuch bhi naya ni lagega..except Camera UI..android 10 na to cosmetic change hai na to genuine change..bas mazak hai..
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
only gestures and inbuilt video recording is extra features in one ui 2 i think
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
yes it's for both 1.5 and 2.0. I couldn't really remember just which ones are exclusively new on 2.0.
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
One Ui 2.0 so far only noticable things I seen are recent app drawer animations and device care settings look that are changed. In android 10 there are two things I like the most, first one dark mode and second that while live game streaming I can record internal audio which was not possible in previous versions.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
android 10 is just a joke and nothing more and nothing less
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
what would you have changed in android 10 if you could ?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
first things first i would restore the old feature and I won't remove features If i to design one ui then
1 i would give back pro video recording
2 i would give back single tap mode
3 heart rate rejection
4 live focus for both front and back camera
5 I would remove ar emoji and doodle
6 I would add zoom in mic feature
that's all If I had to design one ui properly
more over I would work on camera quality