Original topic:

One UI - Ugly Recents app view on Note 9

(Topic created on: 01-19-2019 08:45 AM)
Lauki
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy Note
Has anybody noticed the most ugliest thing in One UI. Yes, it's the recents app view in landscape mode.

1. The recents app view doesn't change to landscape view when phone is rotated. It stucks in potrait view.

2. The animation is even more wierdy. Just scroll quickly in the recent app view. You would notice a small down-shift in contents of the view in some apps (e.g WhatsApp, YouTube etc.) when you stop.

Is anyone else facing this? Kindly let me know if only I'm the dancing the issue.

46851e0b-ca04-4c6c-8b3d-5c66a364a35a.jpg
0 Likes
11 Comments
Ramchi
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I just now saw the landscape mode app view ! This needs to be fixed but not a showstopper, not sure how this is missed our. My earlier Good Lock One UI did not have this which emulated some of the UIs of One UI.

Probably, it takes sometime to settle down to the new UI look and feel and interaction model.
0 Likes
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Exactly! Hope they fix it soon via quick update.
0 Likes
RishiShukla
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
all set on my note4e0512f8-ca1e-437a-8a06-1cca20946b29.jpg
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Looks good how do I work it out for me? I've done a factory reset after the software update already.
0 Likes
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Also, I see you've got 4 app suggestions, while on my Note its 5 suggestions!
0 Likes
Ramchi
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
also Samsung Keyboard still doesn't show ₹ symbol, or they allow English (India Keyboard) yet.
0 Likes
RishiShukla
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
try hinglish version0b5ea011-62e8-4af3-b233-97e698ebf045.jpg
0 Likes
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Rishi, great! Could you also answer my query above if at all you have any solution?
0 Likes
Ramchi
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
@Rishi thanks... it is there...
0 Likes