Original topic:

One UI 4.0 Update On Note 20 Ultra 5G

(Topic created on: 01-06-2022 08:05 PM)
abhaidwivedi
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Whats The Tentative Date For The Fresh Update (non beta) for the note 20 ultra?
In many other region customers already got the update but despite being a big market samsung always keep india on the later stage as far as the updates are concerned.
Why this discrimination?
8 Comments
sameera_s_w
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note

N20 started receiving the OneUI 4 update at the beginning and I think it got hold for a while too... but since it is now resumed again.. You can expect it to arrive soon . The exact date could be differ for many matters and different regions get it at different times because it take some time to alter the update from device to device as well as region to region since they have so many different settings and also regulations too.... So my guess is at least in the next week you will receive it :)

If this answer helped you , Please consider accepting this as a solution from the 3 dot menu :)

Shammy4
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I have received it day before yesterday.
abhaidwivedi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
In india?
Galaxy Note
Yes!
Shammy4
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Yes. The s.h.i.t.t.y EXYNOS 990 version
abhaidwivedi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
They could do such settings for indian versions of handsets....why not india first?
sameera_s_w
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note

It's just their priority and the order because of some regions need some complex changes need to be done for each update :)

If this answer helped you , Please consider accepting this as a solution from the 3 dot menu :)

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Many users of the Note 20 Ultra 5G have recieved it yesterday. So you should also get by this week ending.
If you find this helpful kindly click on the three dots and click accept as solution
0 Likes