Original topic:

On screen fingerprint sensors

(Topic created on: 11-09-2020 01:47 PM)
uzxxy18
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I've always loved Samsung's innovation. But one thing I absolutely hate is the onscreen fingerprint sensor. Its terrible, incompetent, and extremely annoying. More often than not, after the 5 attempts at unlocking my phone I have to just input my PIN. WHICH IS FRUSTRATING. I need to use the phone real quick, I don't have time to keep attempting to open it and after ONLY 5 trials, put in the PIN. 

SAMSUNG CAN YOU BRING BACK THE GENIUS IRIS SCANNER???? 
10 Comments
Sachu7868
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
this was one reason i stayed away from note 10 and 20. now i have note 20 ultra and honestly i hate this thing.
0 Likes
uzxxy18
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I honestly really miss the iris scanner. It was perfect...it worked even with both glasses AND sunglasses as well as contacts. This fingerprint sensor is bad enough as it is on its own, and with gloves its out of question to use.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Hi, try this trick and let me know, It's really helpful, hope it will solve your issue 😊
https://youtu.be/cwsShUrqEdA
uzxxy18
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thank you, I'll definitely try it out
Galaxy Note
Besides that you can register the same fingerprint twice in different angles, this will help too, let me know the result 😉
0 Likes
uzxxy18
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I did that from the very beginning, but it hasn't helped. Keeps saying "no match".
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Sometimes you have to delete your fingerprint data and re-register you fingerprint again, specially when you apply a glass screen protector.
0 Likes
uzxxy18
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Did that too...and I don't actually use have screen protector...but I did follow your first tip and I must say, it sure has made a difference. Thanks!
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Most welcome, happy to help 😀