Original topic:

ONE UI 4 UPDATE ON NOTE 10 PLUS

(Topic created on: 01-24-2022 10:18 AM)
ASBatth
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I UPDATED MY NOTE 10 PLUS A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO BUT THE PHONE HAS GONE SLOWER & THE APPS TAKE LONGER & TEND TO DRAG THEIR FEET WHILE OPENING & EVEN WHEN OPEN THEY SEEM TO LOOSE INTERNET ACCESS & NEED REFRESHING AFTER OPENING OR THE SCREEN PULKED DOWN FOR THEM TO KIND OF WORK
5 Comments
MDKaif230
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I am facing battery drain issue with my note 10+ after updating.. Clearing cache memory in recovery mode not helped
0 Likes
ASBatth
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
To solve the batery drain issue just restart your phone in safe mode by restarting your phone & when the samsung logo comes press & hold the power or Bixby key & the volume down key at thd same time close any running apps there & then turn off safe mode & let the phone restart normally it should solve the batery & the over heating issue
0 Likes
h123456789
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
S21 ultra got next update stable
Soon other will get
0 Likes
leonaidus
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
i still didnt received update yet
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-is-my-phone-slowing-down-and-how-can-i-speed-i...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes