Original topic:

ONE UI 2.1 RUINED THE NOTE 10 PLUS PERFORMANCE

(Topic created on: 05-18-2020 11:45 AM)
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
One UI 2.1 update for note 10/10+ is a complete mess up. Don't know whether the software testing team really tested the update package before releasing it to end user. The issues we noticed 

1. Overall UI is very much laggy and sometimes freeze. 

2. Animation issue while opening and closing the apps ( including default apps) 

3. gesture control not working smooth 

4. keyboard stutters 

5. internet connectivity is very very slow, pages takes longer time to load even in mobile data as well as wifi ( having high speed internet - after all honor 8 lite wins in every website loading) 

6. camera clarity issue. contrast level having huge issues 

7. Apps crashing frequently even after reset 

8. Fingerprint reader is unresponsive many times 

9. phone heating up normally, that too it become too hot after every restart especially near camera side. I tested in AC room 

10. Battery Performance degraded. 

11. super fast charging takes 25 mins extra to charge 0 to 100% 

12. Incorrect value in Battery estimated time. for example in Android 9 it shows 23 hours when it touches 100%. And now with the same settings and apps it shows 15 hours. this is something serious issue. 

Dont know what the team Head simply allowing this kind of halfbacked software. Now my expensive note 10 plus Performance is worst than the cheapest phone Honor 8 lite. 

SAMSUNG STAFF PLS FORWARD THIS COMMENT TO DEVELOPER HEAD. EVEN I CAN READY TO TALK WITH HIM AND SHARE MY THOUGHTS

If you people doesn't know how to bring back the best performance with new update , better allow us to roll back to Android 9.
18 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
bro, we already using one UI 2.1 on top of Android 10. there the problem starts. hope samsung will address all the issues in the upcoming updates if the value us.
0 Likes
itsrajib
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
my note9 heats up like crazy! my next phone would be an iPhone or oneplus or pixel, not a Samsung ofcourse.
anandverma
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
no bro I am not using 2.1 right now. i have 2.0 installed in my note 10 plus. that why asking that how come others are having 2.1 version
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
better you stick with 2.0. still you want to suffer with 2.1 then connect your phone in laptop/desktop. there you can check the update with the help of smart switch application. All the best
0 Likes
anandverma
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
lets forget 2.1 now😂😂😂
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apolozise for yor inconvenience. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link:https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
@Samsung_ Supports- Moderator, again you sharing the basic steps. we told we using the same settings, same apps infact these issues arising after 2.1 update. not only my phone, many user complaints that 2.1 had some serious issues. so pls ubsay the software.
0 Likes
Ryan3112003
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
i suggest you to exchange your phone with oneplus for a better and peaceful experience if your spending that much in a phone don't trust samsung go for apple or oneplus phone's samsung is toltally **bleep**
0 Likes
SSGill
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
fingerprint and face unlock are too slow. infact, replying to a lockscreen notification unlocks the phone without reason.
0 Likes