Original topic:

Now when other brand trying to bring 8.1 these idiots cannot provide 8.0

(Topic created on: 02-14-2018 10:36 PM)
Note10Plus
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
now people are getting 8.1 ..nothing to say .. and samsung fans stop your idiotic comment like Samsung's 7 is better than 8.. we know it's not a49e074b-4845-4a34-905b-235812ce6460.jpg
Note10Plus
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
looks like everyone having note 8 does not have lags .. then something is going wrong with my device .. even my phone app lags when try to dial or opening camera .. note 8 user is it really takes 1/2 sec to open your camera or phone ?
0 Likes
sammobile001
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
yes the problem is with the phone not with the company. just get ur phone checked in the service centre.
0 Likes
cal
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I agree than Samsung takes time to implement updates.But what you have uttered here is blasphemy. note 8 will be always better than any iPhone
0 Likes
sammobile001
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
really u r comparing outdated iPhone se with note8. seriously. how can you . iPhone se is outdated .
0 Likes
singhsaab360
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
shamesung should limit their mobile phones at hero series level only they should not go for android system they will ruin consumer money
0 Likes
jk9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
tell me haters
1. wer else can you take a scrolling screenshot ?
2. in which other android can you share the screenshot immediately after capturing ?
3.in which other phone can you use dual accts of same app like whatsapp etc?
4. in which other phone can you take a portrait and a wide angle shot simultaneously?
5. in which other phone can you adjust backgrnd blur before taking the shot ? how many flagships are there that allow you to theme the phone and make it look like what you want?

I have all these on my Note and I have a headphone jack😁
The only new thing in Oreo that I will be using is Picture in Picture.
jk9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
And please dont talk about iphones here. iOS11 is crap. Some new features are there but it's the worst implementation. Apple has still not figured the way for T9 dialling. Cache cannot be still cleared. To listen to music, its a big big complicated process for people like me who are not ready to buy each track or download a 3rd party app and listen to music online. if that app doesn't have a particular music, then I need to download another 3rd party app.
jk9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
iphone vs Pixel vs Note is a choice based on your requirment. 3 devices focus on giving 3 different features.
iPhones are for people who want to show off and can manage with the lack of basic features zi mentioned. It might be good for people who can levereage Apple's ecosystem.

Pixel is for people are Obsessed with stock android and are into developing.

Note8 is for the person who needs a device with most usability and it serves most use cases.
0 Likes
Note10Plus
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
man I need just a faster android phone .. faster means no lag
sammobile001
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
even iPhone have lags
0 Likes