Original topic:

Notification issue after latest update (Android 12, One UI 4) in Samsung Note 10 lite

(Topic created on: 02-01-2022 10:10 AM)
shu23aug
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

Just after the latest update, my Samsung note 10 lite is having some issues with the software. No notification is available on the notification tab. I am unable to use shortcuts available on notification tabs (wifi on/off, data on/off, Bluetooth on/off). 
I tried rebooting my phone but the problem is temporarily solved.
I tried resetting the phone, but nothing changed. 
Anyone else is facing the same issue...?
Please help me out

11 Comments
RahulSRay
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I have not faced this kind of issues since upgrading...
0 Likes
Vishugurav28
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note

I'm also facing the same problem...

0 Likes
shu23aug
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Have you got your problem solved..?

0 Likes
JayFarnsworth
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Yes, same issues for me too on my Note 10 Lite. The quick panel is unresponsive. I cleared the partition cache and the phone appeared to be better behaved but the quick panel is definitely still not working. 

I am also having problems with:

• Battery running down quicker than normal
  • Notifications not appearing
  • Live wallpapers not working
  • Bixby routines not activating
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Customer,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
When you scan your fingerprints on the device, be aware of the following conditions that may affect the feature’s performance:

• The fingerprint recognition sensor recognizes fingerprints. Ensure that the fingerprint recognition sensor is not scratched or damaged by metal objects, such as coins, keys, and necklaces.

• The screen protector supplied with the device may cause the fingerprint recognition sensor to malfunction. Remove the screen protector to improve fingerprint sensitivity.

• Ensure that the fingerprint recognition area and your fingers are clean and dry.

• The device may not recognize fingerprints that are affected by wrinkles or scars.

• The device may not recognize fingerprints from small or thin fingers.

• If you bend your finger or use a fingertip, the device may not recognize your fingerprints. Make sure to cover the entire fingerprint recognition sensor with your finger.

• To improve recognition performance, register fingerprints of the hand used most often to perform tasks on the device.

• In dry environments, static electricity can build up in the device. Avoid using this feature in dry environments or before using the feature, discharge static electricity by touching a metal object.
Note: You should make sure to use the highest central parts of fingerprint or the most curved part of fingerprint when you register or scan fingerprint

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
AD41285
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Have you read the issue before posting this ?

0 Likes
steeven55
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

What the H... are you giving a solution for different problem? Youre in the wrong topic.

0 Likes
Joinsaad
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

You should really look into the issue and then reply. You are talking about a completely different problem

0 Likes
steeven55
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Same problem cannot click the quick button pannel like wifi, bluetooth, location button, everything in the task bar button are unresponsive. Already factory reset 2x hard reset 1x the problem is not solved. Should I change brand maybe? 

0 Likes