Original topic:

Note8 Wifi calling not working after recent Update

(Topic created on: 02-25-2020 01:07 PM)
aksamsung
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi,

I have been using VoWifi feature since the time of its launch on Jio Network. Yesterday i installed and update on Samsung and after the phone restarted, VoWifi function has stopped working. It will show that its turned ON in the menu but the symbol on the top corned of screen remains same to VoLTE and does not change to VoWiFi. Kindly help me out, Should i downgrade or something else.

2 Comments
aksamsung
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hi,  After support from Samsung Chat services, I deleted my Cache through recovery and restarted the phone and it worked again. Thx a ton Samsung. For all those people where it stopped working after the update, kindly follow this procedure. Delete Cache only and nothing else.

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

To use this feature your phone must be connected to a Wi-Fi network and have an active/Wi-Fi calling supported SIM card inserted.

Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:

1- Check with another SIM card.

2- If issue still exists, kindly once also coordinate with the network support team.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions). 

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes