Original topic:

Note20U SD vs Exynos

(Topic created on: 09-06-2020 08:57 AM)
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Since Samsung has said that both processors are equals in terms of performance let's have a look. 
Is it right to rip off Indians with expensive devices and comparatively inferior hardware / induction cooker?
Please do comment.

7 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Exactly Samsung India simply created a hype on note 20 series.
I'm using S series and note series since 2013. Every device having improvement. but the scenario is different in Note 20 series. They launched Note 20 with plastic back and say it's a premium device..( ridiculous) .

for Note 20 series they simply portray 50X zoom camera, 8K recording.. bla.. bla..

We agree the screen is excellent. apart from that no jaw dropping features. It's a business phone. they have to highlight features relates to that. when Note 2 to note 4 launch they launching it with many business related featues. but now a days the launch event is very boring and only highlighting camera. hope it's not just a camera phone.

In note 20 ultra lot of hardwares removed. No iris scanner, no dual aperture, No proper cooling system, Definitely the processor is not performing well and cannot justify for the himalayan price bracket.

I think Note 10 plus is way better than any other Samsung device. I bought all the S series phones on prebooking and returned all the phones due to some issues and got refund. The only phone I'm using almost a year is Note 10 plus.

If Samsun not realise the heat of the customers feelings they never bring good things to India..
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Even Jerry says that the N20U Exynos performance is more closer to N10+ than SD N20U ... lol
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Note 10+ also missed some features compared to Note 9, like 3.5mm jack.
0 Likes
AlokT880
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Snapdragon is faster than Exynos
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Don believe all those bro. Never believe benchmarks. If someone compares you with the other person then how will it be.
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Welcome to the real world bro🤣
0 Likes
sagarb
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
only real performance hungry game was pubg that is gone so what performance your talking in android world.
my view is if you need a awesome top premium looking phone in the world till date go for it .
it's just a phone not a super gaming laptop or desktop.
if you check any alternative brands in india simply no .(other brands don't have awesome dispaly,SD card, spen ,gg7, huge list of offers) for day to day and normal gaming it's fantastic phone.i agree its not superior to 865+ but it's 3rd best processor a13 865 after exynos 990 so people will stop compiling like it's worthless.
0 Likes