Original topic:

Note Series is a liability for Samsung

(Topic created on: 06-27-2021 03:50 PM)
Rshesh
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
it is of high risk to invest in high end device ,the stability, reliability one gets even after investing 1.25lac in their device is a big issue and after sales service is not to the standard of what Samsung is known for. Being a Samsung loyal customer ,even after the failure of my Samsung Note 10 plus device I proved my loyalty and faith in the brand and bought Samsung Note 20ultra 5g, In just 4months of use of this device I faced the same identical problem of screen burn in /ghost image. Same identical problem in 2 premium device of Samsung flagship Note series and that too in a span of 6months, it is really very hard to believe. And nowafter it will be even scary to think of invedting in any premium product of this brand. I can offer my handset to the R&D team from Samsung for a case study without expecting anything back in return, so in future they can give a stable and a reliable device to loyal members of Samsung family. After couple of decades of using Samsung series, I am feeling a need of looking for some reliable alternate brand
17 Comments
Rshesh
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
sir, It is an hardware issue ,it is not compatible with the display, the issue will reoccur even if I get the display replaced which is under warranty. The question is about the trust in the brand and its stability. Samsung is charging a hefty price in return a of a price of a unstable handset.To many ,it's like a possessing it is a dream come true. Samsung is selling a unstable dream to those loyal customers.I wont mind settling down for a downgrade series of handset from Samsung, but none from the Note series, as I have the identical problem with my Note 10 plus and Note 20 ultra 5g and that to in span of 6months.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
This is really bad experience you had.
You should get new replacement now.

Have you escalated to helpdesk then service head and then write to CEO?

Please demand high standards of service.
0 Likes
Rshesh
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Bro, since I hav been writing .
4 mails to ceo samsung
8 to 10 mails to service head
8 to 10 mails to @partner samsung.
8 to 10 mails to support.india@samsung
But no resolution to it ,to the max they are replacing the display, anyways it is under warranty and is insured too.
But why to settle down just to a replacement when you know it will reoccur sooner or later, as it is an hardware incompatibility issue. Same identical problem with two of the premium handset of Note series of Samsung Note10 plus and Note 20 ultra 5g,and that too in 6months of time. It shows their quality control and check. and their after sales service.I feel Samsung has started loosing its edge. I am thankful to Samsung for giving me a reason to explore other brands phone after being loyal to Samsung brand since last 2 decade.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
I can understand how you must be feeling.
But give them 3rd chance and see how it goes.
You can always choose any other brand after that.
Because replacement is max they can do.
0 Likes
Rshesh
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I won't mind some other series of phone instead of the note series
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Ask service center but I don't think they will give you any other device instead of Note.
Unless it is cheaper.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
ChandanSaxena
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
This thing happened to my s8 ,note 9, and now note 10+
And this is enough i like samsung one ui but now i am not going to burn my money on samsung product which last only 1 year & after that one software update and boom
0 Likes