Original topic:

Note Series RIP at the Cost of Fold & Ultra.. Ridiculous🤔

(Topic created on: 12-01-2021 08:56 PM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
I Enjoyed Note Series & liked it Very much...But now it seems as if Samsung is Closing this Series for Forever at the cost of Moving Fold & Ultra Series from S Segment..
Might be taken decision for betterment...but if they want us to take advantage of Spen in above 1Lakh Range only either in Fold/S series Ultra segment then this is not fair at least for users like me..
 I mean we Should get at least two options with Spen, Higher-Mid range & Higher- Top range with S Series if they want to merge/Club Note Series with S Series...Else Note users like me will have to Search Something Different, Because above 1Lakh with only one option is not the right initiation Samsung is doing... Hope Samsung will give us option with Spen around 70-75K also...
5 Comments
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Ya, i brought Note 20 ultra Instead of S21 Ultra just because i knew it will last of a kind. I loved this mobile but after aug update i assume, i should have gone for S21 Ultra.
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
What happened after August update?
0 Likes
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
They downgraded everything to sell new models. Like pery, camera, battery, audio everything. This nowher near out of box experience.
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Known fact.
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
The Same old Story from Samsung & iphone😰