Ravneet215
Active Level 1
When I click a picture with a flash there is a blue flare.....my father and  uncle have the same problem....we all have the note 9 blue colour and face the same problem . Is it a manufacturing defect  ???
12 Comments
Sohel321
Active Level 4
I clicked the picture with the flash and saw. I did not see any blue flame in my stomach.
Ravneet215
Active Level 1
Dilli
Expert Level 1
Just to be sure do a reset of your camera settings and try again. However just a tip best pictures come out without using flash.
Ravneet215
Active Level 1
thanks for the tip.....although I have done that
Dilli
Expert Level 1
There has been few more complaints earlier too while using flash. I have not faced this issue. see image taken with flash in dark environment.

Balu332
Active Level 4
Bro did you installed any camere Protectors?
Dilli
Expert Level 1
no normal took with flash on mode
Highlighted
Balu332
Active Level 4
Ok bro i faced similar issue when i had a tempered glass lens protector installed on camera
Kapilharmilapi
Active Level 5
there is no issue with ur camera or flash. it's the same with all note 9. Carefully check, flash on note 9 is on right side, wen we take images with rear camera flash effect reverses and more impact of flash goes on left side of the subject which we click. But this blue tinge or glare comes only wen subject is exposed, I mean wen u click pic from distance.Try clicking image with flash of a close object or person, there won't be any glare. I m sure. I went to service centre few months back , counter checked the issue with other note 9 they had there, it was same with other devices too. Need not worry. No software , no hardware issue.