Original topic:

Note 9 the best camera in market ?? :- 1.Dual aperture

(Topic created on: 01-19-2019 12:20 AM)
Sushantnayak
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
The biggest launch of 2018 the beast of phones Note 9 features many features for the camera loves like Dual aperture, Dual OIS , AI optimised photo, 1.5 aperture, telescopic lens with 2x zoom & the list goes on and on . But what are these features and how useful are these ??
With different posts i will describe these amazing features in depth.

1. Dual aperture
Usually the lenses in the mobile photography are limited to a single aperture whether higher or lower. This has limited the mobile  photography to Software optimised changes only which removes the  beauty of the scene or object. Unlike DSLRs the mobile photography didnt have the privilege to adjust the lens to click the best picture . But with S9  mobile photography was revolutionized which was further taken to other level by Note 9 . So basically the aperture of the lens changes so that software editing wouldn't be required to make an image much brighter or darker due to aperture. You dont have to worry about  the night even when you can click the best of the day too.

0 Likes
6 Comments
RohitNawathe
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
pixel has the best camera
0 Likes
Sushantnayak
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
No comments or saying wrong about some other brand. But all i would like to say is it depends on personal preference. For me its Note9
RohitNawathe
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Yes i respect that.I am using samsung phones from the start and S9 right now but everyone knows it, when it comes to camera department pixel is the best among all.
0 Likes
Sushantnayak
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Ok .So its fine if you feel that. Thanks for sharing the view.
0 Likes
Rishikanji
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
who's are sayning pixel has best camera..i completely agree with them...but if samsung or other will launch a phone in rs 15k with single camera they never buy that phone...😅
0 Likes
Sushantnayak
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
ok. So @rohitnawathe & @R17
Have you guys checked the pixel camera & Note 9 camera at their best & worst. What i mean by the best is The USP of Pixel's camera is its software optimization but that doesn't mean it will deliver the best image in every situation . The user or i would rather say photographer doesn't let the software takeover the moment bcoz the beauty of each moment like the lights in the dark or dim light moments bcoz what software does it make it brighter and as humans it cant always match what we want from the pictures. This is the place Note 9 takes over the game with its pro mode which is much more customizable than the one on Pixel or any other mobile brand available. You guys might be feeling that whats the need of that but if you ask a core photographer the one who likes to capture the beauty of the moment or thing in his way you will know what the customization means for them. I personally click most of the pictures in pro mode bcoz i want the image to be clicked as per my view not by the camera only. So Note 9 gives you that option to click it in both ways by software in which The Pixel you are referring to js good at but then again there is the other part that is there but not everyone can get it as most people just click a high resolution pictures that can be uploaded. And i agree with you guys that software optimization is better on Pixel but that's the not the case for all the people
0 Likes