Original topic:

Note 9 running slow

(Topic created on: 02-07-2020 04:32 AM)
kanari212
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello, 

Since yesterday I feel my note 9 running really slow and draining battery , any ideas how to overcome this problem?
9 Comments
gsilverveilb
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Maybe you have a lot of apps running in your phone or you are running out of storage. When my Note9 started slowing down, I new it was because I was runnung out of storage since I have a lot of photos and videos. I bought a hard drive and transferred them there and everything was fine after that. There are other reasons but those are my initial thoughts.
0 Likes
TheFixers
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
try restart your phone.. actually we can perform auto restart phone everyday. by the way how long you using the note 9. the best is to change a battery one a year.. somr goes what happened to my note 9 after a year the battery reduce like 25% from it original state
0 Likes
kanari212
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I got my note 9 in Aug-2019 , by the way how I can tell the performance of my battery and much it was reduced??
0 Likes
TheFixers
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
you can know by your daily usage since you got phone and your usage at present.. for me those day when i my phone still new i can get a 12 hours single charge.. but now around 5-6 hour usage. if the phone on standby mode also it reduce a lot compare to before.. make sure disable auto sync.. coz it help u save more battery i guess..
0 Likes
kanari212
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
thanks, would you the new battery cost ?
0 Likes
TheFixers
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
for the OEM battery around QR80-QR100
0 Likes
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
these steps will help, for either a high battery drainage or slow performance.
0 Likes
sidduchi
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
i am having the same problem with my note 9 after the android 10 update.
phone is heating up and the battery drains quickly.
and I am getting only 1.5gb of maximum free ram memory even after optimising in the device care app.
0 Likes
6suryaranabhat6
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
any one no witch call records app work in Qatar
0 Likes