Original topic:

Note 9 rebooting frequently

(Topic created on: 04-14-2021 05:41 PM)
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello People. Finally it seems my Note 9 is playing havoc. It reboots often while charging and sometimes by itself. I feel its heating a bit too.
I know there is nothing much I can do but wait for iPhone 13 launch. 
Yes you heard me right, this is my first and maybe last Android phone. 
It gave me good service, but lately its a Hassel of rebooting.

Only solution is to take backup and factory reset, maybe it may correct things but there is no guarantee. 
I too am one of those hating the Exynos chipset which has created heating issues, slow operation, laggness , and reboots.

Anybody have some inputs to solve this may put their comments. CHEERS 😉

Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I just hope it does. 😁
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Wonderful. Tks. I have tagged you as the cache partition delete in recovery. 🤣🤣 you help many with your points above. 👍 yes indeed will be taking all backup before reset. Only worried about settings backup.
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Just imagine phone is just in standby mode lying on the bed but is warm to touch. I can feel the heat seeping into my palm 🤣🤣 crazy. Then I had to go out and connected the phone to charger and while charging it heats up and boots. This has been happening since last couple of days. Now I don't know which app is playing havoc. Or else I would just remove that app. 🤔🤔 Crazy
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Can firmware be installed over and above existing software. it will erase everything . 🤔🤔 well you are right a visit to the SC is required as I need now to replace the battery too. Let's see how it goes👍
Galaxy Note
It's always a pleasure to see a problem and then getting it sorted out. There's no end to learning.
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yes true 👍 😉
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Surprising that without even reading the full post you barge in and teach the basics. Have you not see the attached image file. Have sent 4-5 times log files to Samsung and got acknowledgement on Sms. Also received reply from Samsung staff stating matter is being looked by the developers, a standard reply for all feedbacks , but no developers get back with solution. A typical eye wash.
So stop wasting your time and look into some other stuff as a moderator. Good day.😡
0 Likes
Diya22
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
How to get that error report?
Actually i am facing slow charging after One UI 3 update. And then samsung told me to send error report. How can i send
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
The error report generates automatically when you will open Samsung app. You can go to help section of Samsung app and below you will see feedback. Click on that and send feedback. Please mark solution once it works by clicking 3 dots.
0 Likes