Original topic:

Note 9 one UI 2.1 keyboard issues

(Topic created on: 07-11-2020 09:21 AM)
Kooshan
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

my keyboard is laggy and doesnt register many of the letters that i press on. And it happens randomly so it is not always the same letter. It is so slooow and annoying. I have cleared the cache. I have disabled many features to see maybe it'll work. It helped with a tad bit but it is still mostly the same even after disabling. How can i fix this? I cant type most of the times it's annoying. Please help

7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
yes it's lagging little bit in s9 also .....keyboard app update will solved it.....for now you can just clean data and cache of keyboard from app settings otherwise we s9 and note 9 users have to wait for next keyboard update
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Simply switch keyboard 😂😂
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
no bro ....issue is present but not that much that ,we will switched another keyboard...because in 2.1 Samsung gave best of the best features inside keyboard
0 Likes
Uditgoyal17
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
we're also facing the same issue i would recommend you to switch to gboard
0 Likes
Ramlimitless
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I'm also facing same issue...! i thought that is only for me.. bcoz of accidental edge touches !... but nlw confirmed.. that's it is a bug
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are very Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and would like to inform you that . If you’re experiencing the symptom, please update the Samsung keyboard installed on your device.

On Galaxy Store, search for the Samsung keyboard and update it to the latest(V5.0.21.0 or higher).

Samsung encourages users to keep software and apps updated to latest version.

<How to check the current version of Samsung keyboard installed on device>

From Settings, tap Apps > tap on right top > tap Show system apps > Search for Samsung keyboard and check Version

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
jamieanne18
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hi! I have the same issue and I tried clearing the cache also. My keyboard is also up to date. Still, the issue remains

0 Likes