Original topic:

Note 9 issues after update in July.

(Topic created on: 08-03-2020 02:51 PM)
kshize
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I recently recieved an update and it has completely turned my mobile screen to yellowish and most of the time it does not even respond since the icons on screen disappears. I am unable to use my mobile most of the time. Anyone else facing same issue since i know most peope had this issue previously after update. Is Samsung aware and are there any remedies available for this issue ? Not able to go to service center either since its closed. 
8 Comments
SheetalPal
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes same problem happened with my note 9 after July 26th uodate....for time being off the adaptive brightness and keep it on high...
kshize
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thanks.. turning it all the way down brings the screen back to normal.. Hope there will be a permanent fix for this..
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Same thing happened with Note 9 in march, and I believe Samsung is doing this willingly otherwise this is impossible that they couldn't fix this bug in around 4 months.
0 Likes
kshize
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
So it seems it coincides with launch of S20 and now with note20 on its way... probably right..
Galaxy Note
Exactly...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
please update screen issue solved 🙏
0 Likes
kshize
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Is there any update or any official confirmation on this ? i am still facing this issue.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you kindly visit the service center as your device needs physical inspection. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes