Original topic:

Note 9 green screen

(Topic created on: 04-14-2020 07:45 PM)
Dariyani
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Did anyone also observed the total green screen issue happening unexpectedly on GALAXY NOTE 9.
Well it happened to mine on 6th of April.
Since then I have been using it the same.
It is probably a faulty hardware issue, used by SAMSUNG on the NOTE 9 series..
Very disappointed with SAMSUNG..
Didn't expect such built quality on a FLAGSHIP from SAMSUNG..
😥😥
13 Comments
r351
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
it happend to my Note 9 as well.But Check if you have Warranty,it will be replaced for free or Pay for Replacement of the screen.
0 Likes
Dariyani
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Out of warranty bro., that's the painful thing.
Purchased it in December 2018.
0 Likes
r351
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
my warranty expired on 11.03.2020.Samsung has Extended warranty that expired on 12.03.2020.Just by one day difference,they Rejected my Screen Replacement.😓
0 Likes
Dariyani
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
So, what you did brother ?
0 Likes
r351
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
If you reduce the brightness To Minimum it will work fine and to Maximim brightness it will also work fine but if you keep the brightness to Center(or Auto brightness) it will go green screen. To replace the Screen they are Charging Dhs765😓
0 Likes
Dariyani
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I'm not gonna buy any Samsung device from now onwards.
We spend thousands of Dhs on a flagship device and what we are getting in return faulty hardware.
Didn't expect it from a brand like SAMSUNG..
What do you think brother ?
0 Likes
r351
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Same here ,Not gonna Buy any Future Device from Samsung. (Buy Oneplus 8 Pro)
0 Likes
Dariyani
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
For sure ! Oneplus has nailed all it's competitors.
Have been using a Oneplus 6 for almost 2 years, working great till date with the latest updates.
It's a more trustworthy brand than SAMSUNG i guess after all this happened to me.
JoelSan21
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
i have the same issue here. just so sad to hear that the screen has to be replaced to have this fixed. thought it is just a software problem as display works fine after i do restart then problem occurs again afterwards. if this will be the case then i am losing my trust with Samsung.
0 Likes