Any tips?
12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
visit service center
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
welcome to the 1000+ user club, not only u but more than 10000 users are facing this isuue from last 4months,some of them gets after update or some of them gets suddenly and the sad thing samsung is not even acknowledging it, 😧 if u go to the service center they will ask for 15k+ to change its display
Skywalker
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
factory reset se hoga kuch?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
no
iasadx
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hey Afzarul, are you facing any black crush/ gradient banding issue in your S9+ ?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
the problem of note9 is there are still 13 vulnerability and 2 critical issue presents in samsung own software .. hence if someone simply update software via mobile data or wifi then there will be maximum chances to produce software loop holes over software which creates various types of issues in devices and with vulnerability maximum note9 users destroy their display by this process....... samsung provides non A/B partition type ota software not like other company hence one and only proper process to install software via smart switch and pc or from odin or through authorised samsung service center as they use odin only for their official purpose...... now nothing can do ..only solution is to change the display as many note9 users did before...thatswhy I told visit service center....... i don't understand why people simply update software via mobile data or wifi where samsung already gave smart switch to overcome software loop holes to give highest performance of device..then also people doing same mistake repeatedly and facing problems by which this forum is full with 😎 only for those reasons Google mandate A/B partition type ota software from Android 11
0 Likes
Pratim001
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I am facing since sept update, using note 9
0 Likes
Skywalker
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
formatted my phone out of desperation..
nothing helped..

customer care told me around 13k screen cost if I opt for replacement... this is excluding tax n charges..
Siddharth11
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi same issue. I visited Customer service center, they told me to replace the screen,which costs ₹17,200. Samsung should do this free of cost
0 Likes