Original topic:

Note 9 green flicker

(Topic created on: 10-30-2020 03:08 PM)
bg4658
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Got the one UI2.5 update..but guess what the green flicker remains..
16 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
how it can be solved bro ? your display already got destroyed as many note 9 users replaced their display before....for this no other option except change the display
bg4658
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
considering the fact that it happened after the September security update...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
yes it can be possible if someone simply install any of the software via mobile data or wifi ....samsung provides non A/B partition type ota software not like other company ..so possible software loop hole can create anything mysterious with device even motherboard or display can damaged permanently as many users faced before..... the software especially in samsung needed to be flashed by Odin or through samsung service center as they use Odin only for official purposes or install software though smart switch and pc which is recommended
YRSS
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yes , we have to demand for free Screen replacement. Write to Samsung regarding this and demand for it.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
just write to samsung .... because most of all note 9 suffering from same issue
kaustubh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
bro the display issue problem occurred a long way ago after March update
almost in all countries many of the note 9 users having this issue
it's a software bug only I googled about it and many users said that there is no physical damage to the display and some of them said that they bought just 2-3 months ago and having this issue
0 Likes
bg4658
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
yea but..i started getting the issue after September update...
0 Likes
kaustubh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
ok bro
but I'm using note9 for more than a year almost one and half year old now but luckily my phone has no display issue till this date (fingers crossed) and I generally update my phone through OTA update via Wi-Fi connection
so tell me bro after lowering or increasing the brightness you are having this issue?
0 Likes
bg4658
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
it just comes in middle for 30 to 40s and reverts to normal after that..but frequency has been decreased after 1ui 2.5..earlier it used to happen 30 to 40 times a day..but after the update 2 to 3 times a day
0 Likes