Original topic:

Note 9 battery after One ui 2.1 update

(Topic created on: 07-26-2020 06:28 AM)
vk09
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
After updating my note 9 to one ui 2.1, I see that the battery is discharging faster than the earlier version. 
Iam getting around 4-5 hrs of SoT(screen on time) with single sim and connected to WiFi.

Can Note 9 users share ur experience(battery performance) after the update???
5 Comments
graja
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
one ui 2.1 update is big failure of samsung after installing that I have keep my phone max m brightness to operate, i contacted to samsung but they denied and told me that next update will fix the bug but invein after July update condition is same.
Now what to do?
0 Likes
vk09
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I don't have any brightness issue with my phone after update
0 Likes
mkarthick
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
just reset ur phone
0 Likes
SamPro
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
mine improved actually. try to clear cache and check. after July update battery seemed to die quickly, so either calibrate battery by typing *#0228# and click on start, or just clear the cache and check. 2.1 has significantly improved battery life of the handset.
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes