Original topic:

Note 9 Volte not working after OneUI 2.5 Upgrade on Vi Network [India].

(Topic created on: 10-30-2020 11:45 PM)
Samarjit
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Note 9 Volte not working after OneUI 2.5 Upgrade on Vi Network. It was working fine till today morning before upgrade but after the upgrade, I don't have volte now and network is switcing to 2g while calling. My other phone is connected to Vi network also and Volte is working there.

I've tried resetting the vi sim network to factory setting but no luck. Anyone facing this problem and any solution to this ? It's urgent for me.
0 Likes
11 Comments
Roxor6004
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
facing the same issue
0 Likes
Samarjit
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
then looks like Samsung has messed up the Volte functionality in this update. any way to report it to Samsung for a fix ?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
here opposite 🤣🤣 in my s9 Vodafone also showing this now .... by the way how you installed that big ui interface? the proper way is to be flashed by Odin or through authorized samsung service center not simply installed
0 Likes
Samarjit
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I've just updated to 2.5 via OTA.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
bro flash it again from service center
0 Likes
Pratim001
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Dual VOLTE working fine in my Note-9 after 2.5 update, screen shot given here20201030_234408_3249.jpg
0 Likes
Samarjit
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
that's is strange because just before the update Volte used to work fine but it is not there after 2.5 ota. checked all the settings but it is still not there. not sure why and how to solve this.
0 Likes
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Updated my Note9 via OTA, without any switch or ODIN And no problems so far.
0 Likes
Samarjit
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
May be will try resetting the phone now, let's see if that solves the problem. not interested bti visit service center in this covid situation.
0 Likes