Original topic:

Note 9 Green Tint issue

(Topic created on: 11-28-2020 10:28 PM)
resident07
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Any way to resolve this issue.

PS: Already tried everything which the internet says to do safe mode, format etc.
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
only solution is change the display...because it already got damaged
0 Likes
resident07
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
got the screen replaced a year ago.. domt want to do that again.. any other alternative?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
flash your firmware from service center or by Odin or try to install samsung software via smart switch of smart cafe which is process and recommended..... samsung provides non A/B partition type ota not like other company hence if someone simply use mobile data or wifi to install software especially in samsung devices then anything mysterious can happened with devices for software loop hole formations....and if software loop hole present over software then none of the tips or tricks can help ... even it destroy motherboard and display
0 Likes
resident07
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
yeah they did flash the firmware that didnt help. Also this green tint issue came up after doing the software patch update in May and has happend to alot of phones but as usual SAMSUNG doesn't accept it. Same had happened to iPhone screens which they accepted and got them replaced at no additional cost.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
that didn't help bro because already display destroyed by other process...I am using same handset as well as other samsung devices..I never update my software through wifi or mobile data because I now this can be happened anytime
resident07
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
hm. good choice.. thanks bro
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
bro once change your display..but don't upgrade to new flagship because the one and only true flagship you already have
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that as you have tried all the steps, we request you kindly visit the service center as your device needs physical inspection. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Note: The final decision will be from service center's end once the physical inspection is done.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes