Original topic:

Note 9 Galaxy watch offer only for new what about pre booking customer's

(Topic created on: 09-29-2018 07:42 PM)
Mudy
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
We pre-booked galaxy note 9 and we got gear sport for 5k but nw samsung is giving brand new galaxy watch for 10k for those who buys galaxy note 9 from 27 sept. This is not fair samsung. If you are giving galaxy watch for 10k for new note 9 buyers then why not for us who trusted on samsung and pre-booked the note 9. This is sad news for us. Please also provide this offer for note 9 customers who pre-booked the note 9.
11 Comments
mk99
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
did u got watch already for 5k
Galaxy Note
True.....I also feeling the same!!! I thought it's just the same watch we get on prebooking.
Mudy
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
in 5k i got gear sport watch
not Galaxy watch bro
#racers#
0 Likes
Mudy
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
No brother we get on pre booking is gear sport....
But Galaxy watch is newly launched watch with Note9 by Samsung with cool new features or version #(siraj brother)#
Galaxy Note
...We just fooled of prebooking....Prebooking a Device which is not available in Market are the real Customers who had to be respected SAMSUNG...this is Cheating....We just FOOLED.....
0 Likes
Mudy
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
only pre booking customer's are always book device without any physical interaction with the device/flagship phone.....so#Samsung's# responsibility to make Customer's happy not making fool....
0 Likes
santosh1
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Samsung fooled all the people who bought the Mobile before 26th sep. people who are going to buy the note9 2months later are fetching great offers and people like me who bought the mobile at the tym of launch become fools
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
bro please atleast don't copy someones post and paste it as yours that is same to same word to word copy pasted😅, coz this is my post that you have copied same
0 Likes
Mudy
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
wo wohhh...😯😯
copy and paste ☹☹
exactly world to world....
ok sir.....
i don't know about your invention.......