Original topic:

Note 9 Display issue after May update

(Topic created on: 10-14-2020 08:47 PM)
MDNizar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
After the recent May update, my display has major issue. The display is showing discoloration reduced resolution. This issue has started as soon as the phone rebooted after the update.
It's quite frustrating ....
Any quick fix?
18 Comments
Galaxy Note
me too bro...let's see
MDNizar
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I think, we should raise this issue in other forums. That's the only way, Samsung will fix this issue. They must be reminded of the 17 billion dollars Note 7 recall. I am quite disappointed the way they are handling this issue. They are still trying to attribute this issue to other 3rd party apps. No solution, if you can't admit the problem.
Samsung_AQlHYat
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Either this is software or hardware issue it happened for many users after March update and caused many Samsung smartphone users to complain about it in the forums but no real solution from Samsung till now. Samsung is accountable for this issue because it is not a coincidence. 

Samsung management please do something to save your reputation.

Regrads

Note 9 user

rahulr020
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

Don't take again samsung mobile..Now they are washing their hands and telling its out out of warranty we should pay the display replacement charge around 200 Us Dollar .I contacted samsung customer care  and i submitted my phone into service center .They are telling i should pay the money for the display change..What a business trick.I am going to case a file in consumer court and i have all the documents from starting.me and anybody from my family will not buy a samsung  phone in my life time again.....Samsung electronics are not trust worthy.

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Hi bro...
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
any update regarding display issue?
0 Likes
rahulr020
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

No........Still same....I recieved several updation but they didnt sort this major issue.

0 Likes
MandyKam
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Visited Samsung store and bluntly they are asking me to replace the screen without even checking my phone
0 Likes
MDNizar
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Many have reported this issue. It's time to quit Samsung.
0 Likes