Options
Galaxy Note

Updated Recently in June Month,  Noticed Battery Drains very quickly 

9 Comments
Solution
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi, first of all, please check whether your apps are up to date from both stores. After that, wipe your cache partition. Also please try topping up the battery to 100% repeatedly 2-3 times.
(TO WIPE CACHE PARTITION: Switch off your phone. Press and hold, power key, Bixby key and volume up key for 4-5 seconds till the phone turn on. You will reach the recovery mode.
Use your volume keys to navigate to 'wipe cache partition.' Use power key to select and confirm. Then reboot your device.
Normally this will not erase any of your personal data or settings.)
arjunufc
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Hi Mohammed , 

i Tried as u suggest the (Wipe Cache Partition) , will also follow by topping up battery 100% , 

will check the Battery life and will reply soon , 

Thanks for ur Prompt reply

arjunufc
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Your Suggestion worked , I topped up battery to 100% with 26 Hrs remaining , Since from 5 Hrs only 3% dropped  , Now i think its  in normal condition , 

Thanks 

arjunufc
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Hi Mohammed , 

Yesterday  i took almost more than 500 Photos from my note 9  , and noticed when i charged after topping to 100% Battery , again iam Facing problem in my note 9 i.e Battery remaining 100% with 20 Hrs of Back up Instead of 24 - 25 Hrs , Is it Normal....?

Need your Suggestion , 

I also done Wipe cache Partition as u said before , 

Regards

Arjun.

0 Likes
Samsung_BmAQehl
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
hello , I have G S9+ the last update damage the streaming music voice,The sound is choppy
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Have you wiped your cache partition after the update?
0 Likes
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thank you for the feedback Arjun. Happy to help you. Have good days.
0 Likes
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Truly appreciating your keen observations and carefulness towards your device. The change in back-up estimation you noticed may be obviously normal. The phone predicts the remaining hours, based on the usage history and statistics. So if you come across an unusual, battery intensive usage, the estimation data also gets updated. Estimation works good for routine users only. If our usage or routines are different each day, then estimation has really no meaning.
(A simple example: Suppose you are working indoors. If the device calculates the backup based on your 6 working days, it will not work on the seventh day (holiday), if you are completely outdoors. Because brightness levels will be very high during outdoors). A stable rule is to observe during idling. I observe 2-3% reduction overnight (7 hours). You also get it very well.I think it is clear now. Feeling happy to help you further. Thank you.
0 Likes
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
This may be helpful for you. I have set a bixby routine that opens 'timer' when ever I plug in the charger. I set the time so that it will never exceed 80%. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.androidauthority.com/maximize-battery-life-882395/amp/
0 Likes