Original topic:

Note 8 upgrade

(Topic created on: 10-12-2019 02:34 AM)
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi 

Users of samsung plz support to change the update policy of Samsung.Because Samsung force us to buy new phone every two years if u want enjoy latest software.Even for premium segment their policy is same.Samsung plz change ur attitude towards premium segment if u want users to stick with ur barnd.
29 Comments
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
And no need to tell me when I have to switch....
0 Likes
UDStrs
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Samsung will not go with what you said that's why i said you are free to go with other devices .. example few manufacturers offered support and updates more than 2 years even google, nokia, oneplus etc had released update support to older devices while google itself said 2 years support for android devices ...

only device which has more thab 3 years support from samsung is s7 model launched im 2016 but still eligible for update support

you might offend but samsung has its marketting strategy which is already known to world they never gonna change it
0 Likes
omprakash4983
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
It's not marketing stratergy... There are many features that are released with newer version of android that is already present on ur ineligible samsung models yet people make so much hue and cry for it... People who want outdated features can go for iphones
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
maybe
0 Likes
Prashant2109
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
google is giving update to pixel,one plus and not allow Samsung to give update to there premium phone.
0 Likes
Asifu
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
3yrs of update for flagships and 2yrs for midrange is ideal but.....nothing is gonna change😑
0 Likes
ani1985
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
agree with you brother
0 Likes
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
one plus is going to get android 10 third major upadte
0 Likes
jig1
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
11 months old note9 512 Samsung buyback is 30000 i paid 87000 now asking 50000 with upgrade offer Better switch to 1+
0 Likes