Original topic:

Note 8 speaker

(Topic created on: 04-03-2018 08:57 AM)
Zaydoon
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I have a problem with my Note 8 while I'm watching a YouTube video suddenly the main speaker turns off and then switch to the phone upper speaker, after that If I goes to play any video in the gallery it says cannot play video while making a call however there is no any active call, if I restart my phone the problem solved but after connecting to my car bluetooth and disconnection it willcome back again in random cases, this issue started just after the last update for the note 8, it's good to know that I have not installed any application since the last update, so the problem have no any relations to any application, what shall I do?
0 Likes
8 Comments
doctorphone
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
i think it is better soluion to download the previos update bacouse saftware wont help you 👍
0 Likes
Zaydoon
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
thanks dear but do you think its logic to go for the old software update
every one like to be updated specially we are talking about Samsung
0 Likes
doctorphone
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
its is not logic but when samsung release new update this software inculde a few mistake they do solve it by give you new update for solving problem but its takes while you are most welcome 👍
0 Likes
VoRD
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
stop commenting , you're ignorant and you only mislead people. are you trolling?
0 Likes
doctorphone
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
13th of april i will get notify to new update to my phone which is samsung s7 eadge but i will not instull it immediadtely
0 Likes
doctorphone
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
install
0 Likes
VoRD
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
clear phone app data , clear cache partition , if issue persists , factory reset or reflash the firmware. ignore the other ignorant kid.
admin_1
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Dear Zaydoon, Our engineers checked the logs you shared and was found out that the issue happens because a 3rd party application called PalTalk is running in the background.

Please disable this app or uninstall it so that you will not experience again the same issued.

Thank you.
0 Likes