Original topic:

Note 8 scratches easily

(Topic created on: 03-31-2018 06:55 PM)
adityaupreti
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
guys did u noticed even after using note 8 with extreme care it gets scratches a lot of scratches
its display is soo weak
0 Likes
11 Comments
AbhijithSB
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
No scratches on mine. The display is only scratch resistant, it can get scratched if it touches anything harder than glass, like sand particles.
adityaupreti
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
show ur screen photo its not possible without protection on screen u dont get scratches
0 Likes
samsirav
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I hoped they would fix this with Oreo.
Now hoping they fix it with the April Security Patch.
And they needed to add a coffee maker as well. Maybe in 8.1.
Aybee
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
that was funny
jk9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
even my Note 8 has minor Micro scratches. it comes no matter how careful we are. they are very minor that it can be seen only when certain light falls on it
0 Likes
AbhijithSB
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Micro scratches would eventually occur, but as mentioned, it would only show up under certain lighting conditions and hence is not obtrusive. Fortunately, I am yet to find any on mine. It is the larger more noticeable ones that matter and they are unlikely to form with careful use.
0 Likes
MHDU
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
apply a temperd glass.
0 Likes
AbhijithSB
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
It wouldn't stay on properly due to the curved glass, or will cause issues with touch sensitivity.
0 Likes
kums2410
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Find yourself a scratch resistant protection film(composite silicon layer) use for laptops and mobiles. I have applied a temper glass and on that this film mine note 8 works perfectly fine.87e6c8f2-9928-4cac-ad25-860e17e0465d.jpg
0 Likes