Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Note 8 not charging.

(Topic created on: 08-06-2019 04:10 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note

My device is not charging. I have used another charger but still it doesn't work.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy Note

Hi dear,

The reason can be because of a faulty charging connector.  Before trying the solution mentioned here make sure that you are not using the same data cablel with both the  charges you have tried.

if you have alcohol or nailpolish remover with you, wet the tip of a tooth brush and gently clean the charging port by holding the the phone perpendicular to the groung and charging port facing the ground. This is to make sure that the alcohol doesn't get inside the phone.. Then wait for the alcohol to dry and check wether the device is charging or not.

Please note that this is not a permanant solution. May be the charging port will work for a month or may be an year, I recomment ro replace the charging port at the earliest.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Comments
Solution
Galaxy Note

Hi dear,

The reason can be because of a faulty charging connector.  Before trying the solution mentioned here make sure that you are not using the same data cablel with both the  charges you have tried.

if you have alcohol or nailpolish remover with you, wet the tip of a tooth brush and gently clean the charging port by holding the the phone perpendicular to the groung and charging port facing the ground. This is to make sure that the alcohol doesn't get inside the phone.. Then wait for the alcohol to dry and check wether the device is charging or not.

Please note that this is not a permanant solution. May be the charging port will work for a month or may be an year, I recomment ro replace the charging port at the earliest.

0 Likes
ajaximlegonde88
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
the same problem happens to me j8
0 Likes
Mudy
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
only Note 8 original charger used....
go to the service centre
0 Likes