Beginner Level 2
Hi Guys

Has anybody been able to apply for the free wireless charger from.Galaxy app. I can't see it and support asks me to wait . Any one else not able to participate in the offer ?
11 Comments
Active Level 6
yes I've made the order... wait for 3-5 days for the banner to appear on you My Galaxy App... the SIM(mobile number) you put to register the device should be used on my galaxy to get it.
Samsung galaxy no8
Hi can you please tell me what you mean when you say mobile number you put to register the device? It's been 2 weeks since i got my phone but i still don't see the banner
the SIM/mobile number you first put on your phone, that same number must be used to register on My Galaxy app
Yes that's the same number I used. I guess I'll have to call customer care and find out. Thanks though.
Active Level 6
this 918881d4-9381-49e7-94bf-c8352cf9b9ab.jpg
Active Level 9
I applied today itself and they said I'll receive it in 10-15 days.
Expert Level 5
Thank you for sharing your query. We are happy to see that we have such a platform where members can ask their queries and other members are trying to responding another one. We appreciate your loyalty, thanks for sharing your concerns with the Community!
Beginner Level 2
i redeemed wireless charger on 23 sept got device on 22nd. website said 10 to 15 days charger will be yours. today customer care said it will take 90 days..