Original topic:

Note 8 launch offer - free wireless charger offer

(Topic created on: 10-06-2017 09:13 PM)
ArvindSubramaniam
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi Guys

Has anybody been able to apply for the free wireless charger from.Galaxy app. I can't see it and support asks me to wait . Any one else not able to participate in the offer ?
0 Likes
11 Comments
Note10plsUser
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
yes I've made the order... wait for 3-5 days for the banner to appear on you My Galaxy App... the SIM(mobile number) you put to register the device should be used on my galaxy to get it.
0 Likes
svmsungj7smjf70n
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Samsung galaxy no8
Meher1809
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi can you please tell me what you mean when you say mobile number you put to register the device? It's been 2 weeks since i got my phone but i still don't see the banner
0 Likes
Note10plsUser
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
the SIM/mobile number you first put on your phone, that same number must be used to register on My Galaxy app
0 Likes
Meher1809
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Yes that's the same number I used. I guess I'll have to call customer care and find out. Thanks though.
0 Likes
Note10plsUser
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
this 918881d4-9381-49e7-94bf-c8352cf9b9ab.jpg
0 Likes
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I applied today itself and they said I'll receive it in 10-15 days.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thank you for sharing your query. We are happy to see that we have such a platform where members can ask their queries and other members are trying to responding another one. We appreciate your loyalty, thanks for sharing your concerns with the Community!
0 Likes
ankit27
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
i redeemed wireless charger on 23 sept got device on 22nd. website said 10 to 15 days charger will be yours. today customer care said it will take 90 days..