Highlighted
Active Level 1
Got my free fast wireless charger for Note 8. The fast wireless charging speed is very slow. It took 3 hrs and 30 minutes to go from 50% to 100 %. Last year people have reported 0 to 100% in one hr.
2f8f3c5b-7447-4b7e-84a4-a85c86f24495.jpg
16 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 7
Visit service center
Highlighted
Active Level 1
but before that, need to compare. What speed are you getting? Thanks in advance.
Highlighted
Active Level 7
I don't have any wireless charger. You should also try if there are any apps running in background. They slow the charging Speed
Highlighted
Active Level 8
People won't stop complaining
Highlighted
Active Level 1
Ashish, it's better to know if there is any problem with the phone or wireless charger in time. We live in a third world country. Returns are not allowed. Better to get it fixed within warranty period. No offense taken.
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
fake h jo kehra hai ki one and half hour main full charge kr deta haii... i have s8 as well as note 8 .. minimum 3:30-4 hrs lgte hai wireless charging se
Highlighted
Active Level 1
That's acceptable, but 50% in there and half hours? that's not good, right?
Highlighted
Active Level 7
it might be cause of the extra security features of the note and s series to prevent the battery from getting too hot
wireless charging produces alot of heat so it might reduce charging speed to cool it down
just my assumption dho
Highlighted
Active Level 3
Phone won't charge if it is hot. it'll show the symbol of charging but the % will remain still until the battery temp normalises. Try this if it works.