Original topic:

Note 8 Gaming issue

(Topic created on: 05-01-2020 05:55 PM)
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi 
Samsung Note 8 is a flagship phone which we people buyed it about 70k....But when it comes in terms of gaming performance it lacks behind mid range device ....Take the example of pubg in which we dont have extreme and ultra option for fps(snapdragon variants  having these options)....we have to use  gfx tool to make our gameplay better...Why Samsung dont take interest in improving their old flagship ???They are very far behind in terms of software optimization.. And their customer service is ridiculous.. Either Samsung should think about their strategy or it's time to quit their brand ....We dont want useless features because at the end of the day only performance matters...I have send many feedback with log report but as we know how dumb their customer support is...Good bye Samsung my next phone will be iPhone because u will never be able to understand our concerns...
9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
how you update your software first tell that.....may you simply download software through mobile data which is not procedure or recommended...once flash firmware from Odin tools then you can feel difference.....pubg even not lag in my old note 3 also because allaways I maintain that rules
0 Likes
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Bro I have done it all ..First try to understand what i have said ...
0 Likes
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
And plz dont be blind devotee of Samsung
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
yes what you told that's also right.....but you specifically maintained game performance...sorry to say it's depends on pubg developers only ....pubg developers clearly stated that ...now it's available in apple later that facility will be there in other indian models ...Samsung has no hands beside it
Ashwin98
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Bro try changing the battery settings to "High Performance "mode and in Game launcher settings "Focus on performance ". I think this may help you...
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Bro I have done all and actually i am talking about fps options of pubg which is not available for exynos...
Ashwin98
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Oh Okay bro 😎, I haven't played PUBG ...
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are sorry for your inconvenience. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check space availability: Settings > Device Care > Storage
Request you to keep at least ''minimum 20% internal memory free''

2. Check space availability: Settings > Device care > Memory
To improve the performance RAM of the device should be free. So, clear the RAM memory once in a day.

3. Check app cache
a. Clear app cache through Device care : Settings > Device care > Storage > CLEAN NOW
b. Clear cache memory of a particular application : Setting > Apps > Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung Internet' > Storage > Clear Cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Mosthated
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Been playing COD Mobile now for around 2 years I'm not by no means a championship player but let's just say my KD is 3.35% and I've been offered $500 for my account a few times .I've had my Note 8 now going on 4 years and I absolutely love it I dropped it about 50 times before the screen literally got a hole about the size of a dime right in the center about 4 months ago and I haven't had the money to order a new screen and digitizer yet and I've also not been able to play COD either 😞 because theres not a phone that under $130 that can compare I've never had any lagging issues or anything smooth as can be got a friend 😉 f mine has a Red Magic 5s that I would love to have by the way but I can't give $500 for a phone runs just as smooth as it could be your wifi anyways

0 Likes